- How come some people feel the cold/heat more than others?
- Do you dissect dead bodies to understand more about how we work?
- what created the astroid belt?
- how is it that you can have more than one rainbow at the same time?
- Do you ever think that one of your drugs to fight diseases will cause everyone to turn into zombies like in I am Legend
- how would you describe a basic nerve (in a human body) and its function? (1 comments)
- How far away is your estimation of the period in which we begin eating synthetic meat products? (1 comments)
- Can blank stem cells replace cancer cells and in effect, cure cancer? (1 comments)
- I watched this... odd little video yesterday and wondered what your opinion is about Chakras and the things he talks (1 comments)
- What happens if an unstoppable force meets an immovable object? (1 comments)
I’m a Scientist – And the winner in Hydrogen is…
The students have spoken. The votes have been counted and the moment has finally arrived for us to announce this year’s winner of I’m a Scientist, Get me out of Here! After two weeks of hot debate, stimulating chat and … Continue reading
Posted on June 24, 2011 by 8u4breaky in News | Leave a comment