Welcome to I'm a Scientist Get me out of here!
About I’m a Scientist
I’m a Scientist is like school science lessons meet the X Factor! School students choose which scientist gets a prize of $1000 to communicate their work.
Scientists and students talk on this website. They both break down barriers, have fun and learn. But only the students get to vote.
This zone is Hydrogen Zone. It has a range of scientists studying all different topics. Who gets the prize? YOU decide!
- How come some people feel the cold/heat more than others?
- Do you dissect dead bodies to understand more about how we work?
- what created the astroid belt?
- how is it that you can have more than one rainbow at the same time?
- Do you ever think that one of your drugs to fight diseases will cause everyone to turn into zombies like in I am Legend
- what is the difference between an energy resource and a mineral resource?
- can you prodict from science when a natural dsaster is going to happen? would you prefer the world to be flat or round?
- why is it that some animals (sharks, lions) eat people??
- which team do you go for in the state of origin.
- whats panadol made of why is it sort acidy